Why Aruba ?
INSIGHT AND ANALYTICS FOR THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
WHAT WE DO
- SMARTER WORKPLACES: Combining wired and wireless networks to deliver flexible network access and personalized services
- AUTOMATED SECURITY: Integrating multiple authentication protocols for maximum protection of BYOD and IoT
- PREDICTIVE MANAGEMENT: Solving connectivity issues before they happen and proactively planning capacity
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- RETHINKING WORKPLACE DESIGN: Building environments around the cloud to seamlessly link multiple locations, reducing both the time and cost of getting up and running.
- IMPROVING USER EXPERIENCE: Creating intelligent meeting rooms, personalized location services and real-time monitoring to improve the productivity of your workforce and your customers’ experiences.
- TAKING A MOBILE-FIRST APPROACH: Helping you attract and retain the best talent by giving them the working processes and environments to match the way they consume and deliver.
“By shifting a substantial percentage of our users to wireless data access, KPMG was able to reduce the capital costs of our new headquarters building by more than $2m.“- Hans Zwart, CIO, KPMG, Netherlands
ARUBA VALUESCustomer first and last — we’re about solving business challenges, not tech for tech’s sake.
Focus on innovation — through a world-class partner and developer network.
The biggest small company — a $2.5bn company that’s nimble and customer-focused.
HOW WE FITOur experience in helping organizations transform around the digital workforce covers all sectors, from education and retail through to healthcare and central government. And it’s that background that gives us the in-depth insight into your issues.
ARUBA IN ACTIONWe worked with KPMG to reduce the Ethernet costs for its 700,000 square foot headquarters near Amsterdam. We supplied high-speed mobile connectivity across the building, plus at 14 other regional sites.
$2M Savings in capital network build costs.
$760,000 Estimated reductions in annual network costs.
350 METRIC TONS Reductions in CO₂ emissions each year.
THE BUSINESS VALUE WE DELIVERResearch from analysts IDC shows that our networking solutions can give you:
- 360% ROI Across five years
- 9 MONTHS Until you have broken even
- 2,844 HOURS Additional productive time per 100 users
- 30% MORE EFFICIENCY Across your networkrelated IT operations per 100 users
- 77% SAVINGS In less unplanned downtime
WHAT THE ANALYSTS SAYIDC
“Organizations can realize substantial business value by investing in extending and improving wireless access with Aruba networking solutions.”
“[Aruba] is fueled by innovation, is increasingly software-driven and is based on a strong unified access enforcement policy—appealing to nearly all network design types and price points.”
“Aruba’s ClearPass applies a wide-angle lens to network monitoring, capturing contextual information about users, connected devices, and device posture.”
“Companies will need to rethink their traditional, wire-centric access network and incorporate wireless as a core component of their overall networking strategy.”